Animal Control

You may file an Animal Control Complaint (ACC) by filling the form out below.

Animal Control is a division of the Fiscal Court and not the Sheriff's Office.

Your Name
Your Phone #
Your Address
Owner's Name
Owner's Phone
Owner's Address
Breed or type of animal
ERROR: Fill out all required fields.